Below is a list of the known issues we are currently working on.
- When inspecting a registered domain name in any of our services, the expiry date might be dated in the past after renewal, due to a synchronization issue with our finance system. We are looking into a more improved presentation of dates to address this issue, and to provide a more fine-grained insights into dates related to domain names. [#9902]
- When linking name server administrator handles to large registrar accounts the operation fail with a timeout error. We are working on improving the overall performance and allocating the time-consuming processing to background processing, so the client does not experience timeout issues. [#9940]
- Some registrars are lacking the ability to add name servers and name server administrators to their registrar account in the registrar portal. This is when no WHOIS handle pointing to name server administrator is linked to their account. The issue is mostly observed in the sandbox environment. We are working on providing the capabilities to the registrar accounts, which do not have existing WHOIS handles with name server administrator roles linked to their account. [#9941]
- Our business rule implementation is prohibiting transfer of domain names between registrars and from registry to registrar when the registrant is not yet successfully ID-controlled. We are working on updating the documentation to clarify this, and we are evaluating the currently implementation for possible improvements or changes. [#9942]
- Addition of DSRECORDs via the Self-service portal as name server administrator, registrant and proxy fails. We are investigating the issue. [#9943]
- When a WHOIS handle associated with a registrar account is appointed the role as a new name server administrator, the accept of the name server administrator role in the registrar portal fails with timeout error. We are looking into improving the performance and allocating the time-consuming processing to background processing, so the client does not experience timeout issues. [#9776]
- Some registrars are reporting authorization errors on registrar operations on contacts under registrar management. We are investigating the issue. [#9944]
- After a domain name have been registered, we observe long waiting times for additional operations to be executable. We are working on improving the overall performance of the internal communication and handling of the events necessary to ensure that data are in the right state. [#9945]
- Several registrars have reported degradation of service for EPP requests, the long response times, see to be for in general and for all commands. We are investigating the issue. [#9946]
- We are currently not invoicing domain names. This mean that domain names that expired by the end of September have not been automatically renewed and the expiration date is set in the past. Due to that we are also withholding suspensions due to missing payment and all the expired domain names scheduled for auto-renewal will remain active. We will investigate getting this handled accordingly, without suspension of the relevant domain names. It is not possible to renew these domain names manually, because they are already selected for automatic renewal. We are still suspending domain names, where explicit cancellation of the subscription is requested. [#9467]
- When doing a transfer only the e-mails related to the asynchronous transfer operation is sent, not messages available for poll via EPP. [#9863]
- When doing a change of ownership, only the e-mails related to the asynchronous operation is sent, but not messages available for poll via EPP. [#9979]
- We have been requested to improve the return codes and error messages prohibiting and blocking transfers. These are too general and useless from a client perspective. [#10012]
Recently fixed issues
10. October, 2021
Release EPP 4.0.5
The domain name application related poll messages for accept or decline of the application are currently missing and only the poll message indicating the pending processing of the domain name application arrives. We are looking into this issue with resolution of contacts points regarding service users and registrar groups.
6. October, 2021
Release RP 3.0.4
In the Registrar portal archived account transactions shows nothing if start or end dates for the query are changed
4. October, 2021
Release SB 5.1.0
For registrar managed domain names, the registrar account details are currently displayed in the Self-service portal instead of the public information. We are working on shielding of the information short term and in the long term we want to improve the presentation and displayed data using public information and data.
In the Self-service portal the change of ownership process for end-users utilizing the user ID to designate the new registrant fails.
Anonymous creation of name servers for public use via the self-service portal fails.
1. October, 2021
Change of ownership as registrar fails in RP and EPP
No release associated
30. September, 2021
Release EPP 4.0.4
Domain name application via EPP, can fail due to error in account number resolution for service users.
Release RP 3.0.3
Impossible to enable 2FA (2-factor authentication) for both single users and on policy level for the registrar account in the registrar portal.
The list is not sorted by severity
- We are working on multiple issues in parallel
The list is not complete
- It displays publicly visible and relatable issues
- Internal issues are not disclosed
- Some issues are still in triage (pre-development)
When reporting issues, please use the contact form.
- We may reach out with a request for more information and details if needed
Change Requests will be listed on the publicly visible roadmap.
With list of Change Requests