The typical process for registration and activation of a domain name:
1) A customer registers a domain name through a registrar (web hosting company), for instance for use as an e-mail or website address.
2) The registrar submits a request to DK Hostmaster to register the domain name for the customer.
3) DK Hostmaster validates the customer’s name and address according to the Danish National Register of Persons/Companies and checks whether the domain name’s associated name servers are approved.
4) DK Hostmaster asks the customer to confirm the registration agreement.
5) Once the customer has approved the agreement, the domain name is registered and activated.
6) The domain name is activated in the DK-zone in DNS, and then the website or e-mail address is ready to use.
See the list of all the domain name providers, where you can register a domain name.