This course is for you who needs legal insight into the daily work with the internet and domain names.
We introduce you to the legal basis that supports the unique Danish model, which has the effect that consumer protection in the .dk zone is excellent.
The course provides a basic knowledge of the domain law and the conditions for having the right to use a .dk domain name. It is especially good knowledge when working with customer service on domain names and better consumer protection in the domain name registration process.
Henriette Vignal-Schjøth will lead the course. She is Head of Legal at DK Hostmaster.
09.00-09.05 Welcome and introduction
09.05-09.45 Introduction to the Danish model for domain administration.
- How are users' interests safeguarded?
- Why do we have a domain law? And what does it mean for the users of a .dk domain name?
09.45 - 10.00 Break
10.00 - 10.45 Practical law on the right of use of domain names.
- How to get a right to use a .dk domain name?
- What are the terms of the .dk domain name users?
11.00-12.00 ID control, openness and responsibility
- The Danish zone on the Internet has a strict control of user information and identity, why?
- Why is .dk domain name user information publicly available?
- When does DK Hostmaster delete because of abusive use of a domain name?
The course is aimed at people who work with domain names and internet infrastructure, eg employees in hosting companies, lawyers or corporate lawyers who need insight into the domain area.
Date: November 23, 2020
Time: 9.0 am to 12 pm
Location: The course will be streamed online. Link will be sent to participants.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the course title, your name and your company name.