Henriette Vignal-Schjøth will lead the course. She is Head of Legal at DK Hostmaster.
What you will learn on the course
- What is the Danish "sole registry" model?
- How are the interests of the users secured?
- Why do we have a domain law? And what does it mean to users of a .dk domain name?
- How do you obtain the right of use for a .dk domain name?
- What terms apply to users of .dk domain names?
- Why does the Danish zone has a strict control of user information and identity?
- Why is information about users of .dk domain names public available?
- When does DK Hostmaster delete a domain name due to violations on a website?
The course is targeted:
- People working with domains and Internet infrastructure
- Users of .dk domain names
- Lawyers, judges and business lawyers who need insight into the domain area.
Date: Monday, 19 November 2018
Time: 9.0 am to 12.00 midday
Address: Ørestads Boulevard 108, 2300 Copenhagen S
Send an email to email@example.com with the course title, your name and your company name.