Join our online courses in March. We are committed to strengthening security on the Internet, and therefore we offer several courses in IT technology, IT security and domain law.
What will you learn during the courses? You’ll get knowledge on how to protect your domain name:
- You’ll get the latest knowledge on how to improve the security on your domain name and email server with various standards such as DNSSEC, DMARC, IPv6 and encryption techniques.
- You’ll get the chance to learn the basics of DNS, IP addresses and name servers. This course is divided into two different ones - a short non-technical course for administrators and a longer course for technicians.
- In the legal field, you can get a basic knowledge of the domain law and the terms and conditions for the right to use a .dk domain name.
- You also get the opportunity to learn more about how to remove and block illegal content without unnecessarily violating citizens' rights.
- You will gain knowledge about the law that regulates disputes about domain names, and how the Complaints Board for Domain Names decides on these disputes.
All courses are held as webinars, see the dates, and read more here:
March 4: DNS – for administrators
March 7: DNS – for technicians
March 8: E-mail for technicians
March 9: DMARC implementation for technicians
March 10: IPv6 for technicians
March 11: Techniques for encryption of e-mail and websites
March 15: Protect your domain name with DNSSEC
March 14: Disputes about .dk domain names
March 16:Take care of the domain name - your online store is at stake
March 17: Illegal content on the internet - what can infrastructure providers do?
March 18: Legal insight for practitioners in the domain field
The courses are held virtually, and participants will receive instructions on how to access the course beforehand.
If you already know which course you would like to participate in, send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you.