We make a list of .dk domain names in the dk zone daily. This list is available for our registrars. The domain name list may not be distributed to otheres besides registrars - it is for internal use only.
If you wish to have access to the domain name list, you need to be IP white listed. Mail to email@example.com and ask for it.
As a registrar you can
- Register .dk domain names
- Renew domain names
- Update name servers
- Move to new name servers
- Put DNSSEC on the domains
In order to become a registrar, you must complete our application form and subsequently pay a deposit.
What do I do if I change CVR number?
How do I resign my Registrar Agreement
How do my IP address become whitelisted?
Find the answers to the frequently asked questions.
- It will not be possible to apply for a domain name that is blocked
- A new method for identity control for foreigners (and anyone else who does not have NemID) is introduced, where the applicant / registrant must submit documentation for his / her identity on request.
- A proxy can dispense on behalf of the registrant without the registrant having to approve the agent's actions. However, a proxy may not delete or transfer a domain name or correct the registrar's address and e-mail address.
- Procedures, prices and products will be taken out of the terms and described at our website instead. This makes it more flexible to implement changes to our business.
With the new terms for registrants comes new privileges to the proxy. Among other actions, the new proxy can:
- change nameserver
- change billing contact and proxy
- change registration period
- handle DNSSEC
- change VID
- change billing information
The proxy cannot transfer or delete a domain.