DK Hostmaster has 25 May 2018 sent a new registrar contract to all registrars. Please sign and return the contract before 30 August 2018.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you haven't received the contract.
Next meeting for registrars will be held on October 29th 2019
New registrar meeting October 29
What do I do if I change CVR number?
How do I resign my Registrar Agreement
How do my IP address become whitelisted?
Find the answers to the frequently asked questions.
As a registrar you can
- Register .dk domain names
- Renew domain names
- Update name servers
- Move to new name servers
- Put DNSSEC on the domains
In order to become a registrar, you must complete our application form and subsequently pay a deposit.
Among other actions, the new proxy can:
- change nameserver
- change billing contact
- change registration period
- handle DNSSEC
- change VID
- change billing information
The proxy cannot transfer or delete a domain.
With Zonemaster you can check how a name server replies for a domain name.
This is very useful if a domain name stops behaving as normal, or if the domain name is being transferred to new name servers.
- Invoice will be sent.
- Reminder will be sent on the 4th in the following month.
- If the invoice is not paid within 14 days from the date of dispatch, the registrar account will be suspended.
- If the invoice is not paid on the 10th of the following month after the account has been suspended, DK Hostmaster will cancel the registrar agreement. The amount due is set off against the deposit and any balance will be paid to the registrars account.
The REG-handle can be used to log in to the self-service and pay the invoice.
In case of questions, write to email@example.com or call the registrar phone at +45 51270675.