Overview of service releases, including EPP, SB, RP, DAS, DSU, Whois and WhoisD.
Here you will find release documentation, guides and GitHub links on releases from DK Hostmaster.
STREAMLINE ( SB 5.0.0, EPP 4.0.0, RP 3.0.0, DAS 2.0.0, WHOIS 5.0.0 og DSU 3.0.0) 20th september 2021
For you as a registrar of .dk domain names, this release primarily introduces support for a registrar management model.
The article "New basis for collaboration between registrars and DK Hostmaster" outlines the overall concepts:
- You will be able to take over the management of the registrants' domains if the registrant gives his consent. If you have joined the incentive agreement, you will be able to earn a bonus for the domains you are a registrar for.
- Registration for up to 10 years
- Automatic renewal and expiration
- Registration from waiting list
- Cancellation and restoration
- Change of registrar
- Registrar account, read more here.
The release also introduces a new process for changing name servers for a domain name registered in DK Hostmaster's registry.
The way to contact DK Hostmaster is also changing. STREAMLINE introduces a web-based contact form that connects directly to our case management system.
For release notes and technical specifications for each service, see:
For you as a registrant of a .dk domain name, STREAMLINE gives you several benefits: :
- You will be able to get the right to use a domain name from 1 year up to 10 years
- You will be able to choose to let a registrar handle your domain name. This means implies, among other things, that the registrar will make sure to pay DK Hostmaster on your behalf, so you only get one invoice in the future. Read more about registrar management and what to do here.
- The name server manager, ie those who handle the technical aspects of your domain name, will now be able to more easily choose the security technology DNSSEC, so that you can protect yourself against certain types of abuse. Read more about it here.
- If you need to get in touch with our support, you can in future contact us via a web-based contact form that is linked to FAQs. This gives you a faster, easier, and more modern service. It is still possible to contact us by phone.