Overview of service releases, including EPP, SB, RP, DAS, DSU, Whois and WhoisD.
Here you will find release documentation, guides and GitHub links on releases from DK Hostmaster.
25. Oktober, 2021
Release (EPP 4.0.6 & 4.0.7)
Removal of notification sent to registrant upon manual renewal of a registrar managed domain name. When initiating a manual renewal, it was not possible/supported to specify the domain name in punycode. EPP would not decline domain name applications, communicated via the domain create command, if the domain name was already created or enqueued. The domain application processor would be the provider of the response, instead of short cutting the process in the EPP service. EPP service users would not be able to see the balance of the registrar account via the balance command. Do note that this fix does not address the observed issues with performance for getting the balance.
Relese (SB 5.1.3)
A minor bug fix, primarily addressing internal issues.
14. oktober, 2021
Release (SB 5.1.2)
Error fix of missing temporary password in connection with transfer/withdraw (change of registrar) operations.
12. October, 2021
Release (SB 5.1.1)
Minor bug fixes and optimization.
11. October, 2021
Release (EPP 4.0.5)
The domain name application related poll messages for accept or decline of the application are now being sent correctly.
7. October, 2021
Release (EPP 4.0.5)
This is a minor bug fix release addressing:
- DSRECORDS with keytag zero, would not render correctly in responses to domain info
- Indication of a flush/deletion in conjunction with a addition of DSRECORDs, where no DSRECORDs would be present would result in a privilege error
6. October, 2021
Release (RP 3.0.4)
Error fix of issue in Registrar Portal, where archived account transactions showed nothing if start or end dates for the query are changed.
4. October, 2021
Release (SB 5.1.0)
Critical error fix in connection with payment handling for transfers, re-introduction of name server change without AUTHINFO token and a number of minor bug fixes.
30. September, 2021
Release (RP 3.0.3 og EPP 4.0.4)
Addresses the issue of non-activation of 2FA (2-factor authentication) for both individual users and at the policy level of the registrar account. Fix for Account Number Resolution Errors for Service Users when Checking Prepaid Account Credit for Domain Name Applications.
27. September, 2021
Release (EPP 4.0.3, WHOIS 5.0.1 og DSU 3.0.1)
Fix for error regarding default handling of registrar model, failure to display registrant in WHOISD for registrar-managed domains, and error in authorization in DSU.
24. September, 2021
Release (EPP 4.0.2, RP 3.0.2 og SB 5.0.2 )
Minor cosmetic corrections of contact information in the Registrar portal, correction of invoice production and errors in waiting list creation in the self-service, as well as fix for error when changing payer role and error display of proxy and payer role in registrant handling.
22. September, 2021
Release (RP 3.0.1 og SB 5.0.1)
Minor language adjustments in the registrar portal and errors in self-service when changing the role of proxy.
20. September, 2021 b
Release (EPP 4.0.1)
Performance optimization in internal systems
20. September, 2021 a
( SB 5.0.0, EPP 4.0.0, RP 3.0.0, DAS 2.0.0, WHOIS 5.0.0 og DSU 3.0.0)
For you as a registrar of .dk domain names, this release primarily introduces support for a registrar management model.
The article "New basis for collaboration between registrars and DK Hostmaster" outlines the overall concepts:
- You will be able to take over the management of the registrants' domains if the registrant gives his consent. If you have joined the incentive agreement, you will be able to earn a bonus for the domains you are a registrar for.
- Registration for up to 10 years
- Automatic renewal and expiration
- Registration from waiting list
- Cancellation and restoration
- Change of registrar
- Registrar account, read more here.
The release also introduces a new process for changing name servers for a domain name registered in DK Hostmaster's registry.
The way to contact DK Hostmaster is also changing. STREAMLINE introduces a web-based contact form that connects directly to our case management system.
For release notes and technical specifications for each service, see:
For you as a registrant of a .dk domain name, STREAMLINE gives you several benefits: :
- You will be able to get the right to use a domain name from 1 year up to 10 years
- You will be able to choose to let a registrar handle your domain name. This means implies, among other things, that the registrar will make sure to pay DK Hostmaster on your behalf, so you only get one invoice in the future. Read more about registrar management and what to do here.
- The name server manager, ie those who handle the technical aspects of your domain name, will now be able to more easily choose the security technology DNSSEC, so that you can protect yourself against certain types of abuse. Read more about it here.
- If you need to get in touch with our support, you can in future contact us via a web-based contact form that is linked to FAQs. This gives you a faster, easier, and more modern service. It is still possible to contact us by phone.
Get an overview of known issues in our services that we focus on.