I have changed CVR number
(For Danish registrars)
You must sign a new registrar agreement with us and get a new reg-handle if you have changed your VAT number.
How to do it:
- Fill in a new agreement
- Send a completed agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay the two invoices you receive from us - one for a deposit of 25,000 DKK and the first year's registrar fee of 2,400 DKK
- Once paid, you get a new reg-handle
- Log in to self-service with your old reg-handle and
- Change payer on all domains to the new reg-handle
- Change name servers on all the domains to the new reg-handle
- Then we determine the old account, close it and pay the rest of the deposit
I no longer want to be a registrar
To terminate your registrar agreement and get your deposit back, please send an email to email@example.com
In it you should specify:
- from when you wish to terminate your agreement
- which account number you want to receive any remaining deposit
Then we close your account and your reg-handle and we will send you a deposit and a confirmation of your termination.
How do I become IP whitelisted
You need IP whitelisting to use EPP, to the domain name list, sandbox and registrar portal. On the coming registrar portal you can IP whitelist your own IP address to the other services.
When you need to whitelist your IP address to the registrar portal, send an email with the IP address to firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens if I do not pay my invoice?
If you do not pay your invoice, we will first send you another invoice and then a notice.
If the invoice is not paid within seven days from the date of the notice, the registrar account will be suspended until all the amount due has been received by DK Hostmaster.
If your invoice is not paid 30 days after the account has been suspended, DK Hostmaster has the right to cancel the registrar agreement. Upon termination, a claim to the registrar will be sent, which will then have 10 days to pay the invoice.
The account is then calculated and the amount due is set off against the registrar's deposit. Any remaining balance will be paid to the registrar's account.